|
|
|||
|
The 09s42 blog! Sunday, March 29, 2009 Some reminders(:Hi Class,Just some reminders on our tests and other impt dates: 27 March: Chem e assesment starts 9 April: Giving out of Math test questions Week 3: PI draft 1 due Week 5: Physics lecture test (this excludes information about econs tests) AND.. I hope all of you will make the effort to spend at least 60 minutes every week to do some quality bonding with the rest of the classmates. I realised that most of us have been hanging out with the friends from our inner circle and I REALLY REALLY hope you people can step out from your comfort zone and mix around..even if it means studying less for one hour a week. OK?(: And by the way, talking to the opposite sex is NOT scandalous. Also, please reply my SMSs when I send them out because I need to know that you have received them. THANK YOU! :D Ting Ting Posted by Ting Ting™ at 11:05 PM _____________________________ _____________________________ 0 Comments:Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] |
You are visitor number Class Achievements! Inter-CT Cross-Country Competition 2009 - Champion!!! 09s42 chat!
Links
VJC Website
VJC Mail VJC Class Blogs 09A15 09S31 09S35 09S36 09S38 09S41 09S42 09S44 09S45 09S55 09S56 09S62 09V11 09V13 09V14 09V15 Previous posts Science Fac Cheer! SLV idea Happy Birthday Clarice! (6 March 2009) 09S42 Class T-shirt Design Calendar of events (I NEED SOME HELP PLEASE!) Class matters:D Service Learning Venture(SLV) :D AS ONE! 09s42 all the wayyyy!!!! :):):):):) URGENT matters for (:
|