|
|
|||
|
The 09s42 blog! Thursday, April 2, 2009 Happy April's Fool!To all those who got tricked, JACCCKKKK!! :D:D:DI'm NOT closing down any of the blogs! Haha! If you actually believed me, YAY! :D If not.. well. Haha! I apologise for giving anyone any "heart attack". Don't worry! Nothing's wrong with me!!! :D It was just April's Fool Day yesterday! LOL!! First person to discover my trick on the 09s42 mass convo was Wayne!! I salute you too! LOL!! :D Oh well.. Life resumes now. And the blogs will live for as long as I live! :D And please refer to Ting Ting's post below dated 29 March 2009, titled "Some reminders(:" Posted by -choonhian™™ at 7:21 PM _____________________________ _____________________________ 0 Comments:Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] |
You are visitor number Class Achievements! Inter-CT Cross-Country Competition 2009 - Champion!!! 09s42 chat!
Links
VJC Website
VJC Mail VJC Class Blogs 09A15 09S31 09S35 09S36 09S38 09S41 09S42 09S44 09S45 09S55 09S56 09S62 09V11 09V13 09V14 09V15 Previous posts Termination of the 09s42 blog! Some reminders(: Science Fac Cheer! SLV idea Happy Birthday Clarice! (6 March 2009) 09S42 Class T-shirt Design Calendar of events (I NEED SOME HELP PLEASE!) Class matters:D Service Learning Venture(SLV) :D AS ONE!
|