The 09s42 blog!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Stopping to Stare

Hey everyone!
hahaha had a sudden urge to post something on the class blog(:
It was really heartening to see ppl actually making the effort to keep this blog alive(:

anyway, just wanted to share something with you busy people. The past few weeks have been very hectic for me, and I even had to drop one of my commitments in order to balance my life. Everyday was a mad rush and I hardly have time to sleep. Im quite sure this is pretty much the case for many of you as well. While being busy is good, please also make sure that you're busy over the RIGHT stuff/methods of doing things(: Two days ago, after the 2.4 run, I miraculously passed my 2.4 but got really dehydrated after that. As a result I started seeing black patches, and Pu Yuan even asked if I fainted with my eyes open haha:D I heard many ppl talking to me but I was really tired to answer anyone of them, so I just sat there and "stoned". In fact, from that experience, I realised that no one can actually stop and stare without being forced to do so.(becuase if I'm not forced to, I'l tend not to) The fact that my brain was not receiving enough bloood forced me to do nothing but literally to stop and stare.
It was during that very period of time, that I thought of nothing at all, except to concentrate on not falling over my seat. I completely forgot about all the 4 things I have to get done during that 70 min break. After that, I realised I was less stressed, and did things more efficiently. My point here is that we tend to forget about the big picture when our minds are too cluttered with little things we rush to get done. While some things may seem urgent, they may not be important.

So, I hope you people will be able to balance your commitments better each day, and realise that taking a break sometimes will really sharpen your ways when handling things(:
Im not saying that you people dont balance your commitments properly, but im just posting this here for fun(: And i dont think the link between my dehydration experience and the life lessons i learnt is very clear, but i dont want to edit anymore because im tired. So if you dont get it then forget it la:D
Haha I know this blog has been about scandals and all..and suddenly out of the blue there's this post on life lessons, so hope it's not anti-climax or smth..heehee:D

haha okay!

We need:
1. class cheer,
2. class shirt or jacket
3. class motto
4. Class newscaster(can be any person at any one time; just post smth on what the class did for the day) hahaha got this inspiration from my friend who videos herself reportinf on class events everyday including their homework(:

yup, and i think we should improve on our punctuality in paying money to respective reps as well(: its not easy collecting money:D!


:D
Ting Ting
Posted by Ting Ting™ at 11:48 PM


_____________________________ _____________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




You are visitor number

Class Achievements!
Inter-CT Cross-Country Competition 2009 - Champion!!!


09s42 chat!


Links


Previous posts
Bring thermometer tomorrow!!
Bring $15 for physics! :)
Today's special event: mini 09s42 Tap Tap Tourname...
Greetings from the land! :)
Happy April's Fool!
Termination of the 09s42 blog!
Some reminders(:
Science Fac Cheer!
SLV idea
Happy Birthday Clarice! (6 March 2009)